Stalking the Retro

Friday, September 7, 2012

STR 19:OUYA OH YEAH!!!

STR 19: OUYA OH YEAH!!!

The Macho Man Randy Savage, Septic Lemon and I discuss the OUYA open console in this action packed episode of Stalking The Retro. Some people pronounce it the: "OO Ya" But I think that "OH YEAH" is the way it's supposed to be said. I've heard it both ways is what I'm trying to say. We also get into Ian's new toy the Nexus 7, his trip to the colonies, some retro things I picked up and of course some retro inspired new games that you can buy. Check it out now by subscribing to the feed or clicking on the link thing down there. Remember if you don't listen to this the ghost of the Macho Man will forever haunt you! OH YEAH!!!!! Snap into an OUYA! (Warning: Doing this will most definitely void your warranty.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment